Tuesday, July 29, 2008

here we are...

Summer time is moving quickly! Jordan is almost three months old- and growing so fast. As you can see, she has found her fingers =) She sleeps beautifully (thank you Lord!) and loves to smile at people. She laughs in her sleep (adorable) and when I stick my tongue out at her I can tell she is ready to bust out laughing ...won't be long now....


Lanny has been working hard to get his BB ball hoop up. Eden has been a great helper - pouring water, moving rocks, checking the depth of the hole =). It's not yet completed but Lanny should be shootin' hoops before the week is out.

Kezia lost her front tooth (finally!) - the tooth fairy has come to our house three times in the last 5 months - Crazy! Kez's other front tooth is loose too, but it could be months before we see the tooth fairy again. I can't believe how fast she is growing and turning into such a little girl - with very definite ideas about what she wants =) She has been going to OMSI summer camp and loves it! I love that she is independent and willing to try anything - I just don't want her to grow up too fast.

enjoy the quick update...

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Ohhhhh...so that's the big hole in the front yard of which I am always coaxing my children away from! A basketball hoop. My husband will be over soon, I'm sure.

Billyboy said...

What great girls you have, growing into beautiful young ladies! I love the missing tooth, and I bet she does, too. I also love Eden's hair that lenght. It is really cute.

Cheryl Russell said...

Great pictures! The basketball hoop will be a hit! Thanks for letting me hold J at pump, she is beautiful!