Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Family haps

Well, I really meant to post these sooner...you know how it goes =)

Kezia lost her other front tooth just days after the first one! She was so excited - Lanny was at the store and I suggested she waited for daddy..."no way, Mommy - I'm gonna pull this one out now!" And so she did =)


The raising of the hoop - finally! With a little (lot) help from our friends, Lanny's basketball hoop dream is fulfilled.


Lanny's first shot...(it went in - yay!) We've had several neighborhood kids come over and stare (it really is big) - and Lanny loves having them over to play.
Kezia enjoyed a two OMSI Science camps this summer: Kitchen Chemistry and Flower Power. Kitchen Chem was cool - she made glue, play dough, muffins & ice cream. This picture is from her field trip to the Rose Garden with her Flower Power group. Lanny was able to join us and help me chaperone some of the girls in the group - Eden was excited to finally go to camp =)
Ah, Jordan - unable to defend herself from the sticker monster, uh, I mean fairy =)

And as for me - I'm just trying to stay on top of all the things that seem to need my attention. In the midst of a crazy, fun summer - I feel God drawing me to Him. I struggle to find my quiet time but when I do, ah, such peace. Unfortunately it doesn't happen every day - but then, maybe that's why Jordan sometimes wakes up at 4am. I tell ya, God will come looking for you - and I'm so glad He does!

1 comment:

Cheryl Russell said...

Awh! I love the pictures. I enjoy these updates, makes me feel not so far away. The hoop looks fun!