Wednesday, July 15, 2009

another beginning

Really - has it been a year? I'll blame it one the third child. Not that she has been difficult - quite the opposite really. It's just that my over 40 brain has taken this long to bounce back and feel somewhat normal (whatever that is anyway!)

So just a little something to help me re-enter the blogging community! We arrived in Texas - and wanted to share what my hubby wrote about our first hour in town. It's a little long (it is from Lanny afterall) - but a good read =) check out his blog at
www.tuckertrivia.blogspot.com


More to come...I'm sure there will be lots to report here from TX!!!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Yesterday's conversation while driving down Rosa Parks...

Fiona: Can we go to Suzy's house down there?

Mom: Suzy doesn't live there anymore. She lives in Texas.

Fiona: Can we go there?

Unknown said...

I've missed your blogs! We'll look forward to seeing you in Texas!

love you, karla