Sunday, April 27, 2008

Nope - no baby yet. We past the bumped up due date yesterday and are heading for the original due date of May 1st. I have settled it in my mind that a May baby would be great. Besides - what's four more days at this point? It is funny how whenever I call anyone to chat I have to start the conversations with - "no - no baby yet" - I've almost stopped calling people because I don't want to get their hopes up but I'm such a social person - I must have my face-to-face - or at least a few phone chats =) I'm sorry to say that there is not much new here to report. Although my mental state of mind is a little better we're still living in the world of limbo - just trying to go one day at a time until this baby comes and then of course we'll be living one nap at a time. I'm learning from this experience by trying not to put too many things on hold because there is always something that comes along that throws a little kink into your life. Well - off to take a nap while I can. As soon as this little guy/gal decides to make his/her grand entry - we'll start calling everyone! I'm looking forward to starting my conversations with "THIS IS IT".

5 comments:

Cheryl Russell said...

We are praying for you! I am getting more and more excited about what you are going to have. It is so funny to hear those words and finally know.......it's a????????????

May God bless you with patience!

Kristi said...

You looked fabulous today! We're excited for you and the family. Unless he/she comes tomorrow, go ahead and wait until Saturday so I'll be back in town. Love you!

suzylu said...

OK - no one can leave town!!! But I guess I'll do my best to accommodate everyone's schedule =)

brenda said...

I am hoping to hear "It'a a boy!"

Aimee Jo said...

Sorry Suzy! I know that waiting is very hard to do. We'll be so excited when we finally get the e-mail that he/she has arrived safely!!