Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Well here it is a month later and I'm entering in my second post. Who knew I would be so active =) Thanks Amanda for posting a comment - how exciting! I may do this more often if I actually get people responding. We have been in our new house for about 6 weeks and slowly but surely things are coming along. The kitchen is our current project and what was to be a 4-5 day event is now in it's 4th week. Thankfully we have running water and everything is mostly functional - we just have some electrical and detail things to go. It should be very nice - when it's done.
Kezia and Eden say howdy and hope Colorado is great. Kezia went poo-poo on the potty for the first time today and it was very traumatic! the wee-wee we have down but who knew pooping could cause just hysterics. but that may be more info than anyone really wanted to hear about on this blog - but tune in next time to see what's happening.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Know that it definitely brought a smile to my face!

Post pictures of the new house when you can.

suzylu said...

as soon as I figure out how to download pictures I'll get them posted - it may be easier for me to mail them to you =)

Kristi said...

Welcome to blog land, Suzy!! I'm so glad you are here.

Have I mentioned lately how glad I am that we are neighbors? I really enjoy the passing-by greetings that always seem to end up in impromptu backyard chatting sessions (then there's the battle to get Connor out of your house). You are a blessing to me!

Lori Ann said...

HI Suzy~
I am glad to stumble onto your blog!
Welcome.
I hope you are all doing good!
Lori Clark

J. B. said...

Hi Suzy. It was lots of fun to see your new house and play with all the kids the other night! Thanks again so much for the great dinner!

Aimee Jo said...

It was so much fun to come see your house the other night. I love it-and I know that you will use it to bless others.