Tuesday, August 01, 2006

So I've finally started a blog. Just always reminds me to never say never! But if I want to comment on my friends blog I need to have my own "spot" so here we are. I have no idea what to write and really should go get Kezia off the potty seat since she probably has a little ring around her bottom by now - of course, no action on that front. Can you tell already what my life is about =) Actually I feel so blessed to be at home with Kez and Eden - they crack me up everyday - not to mention the lessons I learn in patience and endurance! But every day we look for the fruitful happenings in our life and thank God for His blessings.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well, even if your posts are few and far between, it's nice to know you are in the blogging world. Sad as it is, this is how I've been keeping up with a lot of people.

Thanks for all of the prayers. They were definitely needed.

How has the move gone? How was the sabbatical? Hug and kiss the girls for me!